VISION STATEMENT: Make it happen with prayer, fellowship, work and laughter. Open and welcome to all men of the parish. We are Committed to Christ, our church, our families and the community. Willing to work and to have fun.
MISSION STATEMENT: Serving under the guidance of Father Jeeson Stephan we organize, staff and support selected parish events and fundraisers. The Immaculate Conception Men’s club is dedicated to developing and enhancing spiritual service and social life of our parish.
Projects that we do:
- Mother’s Day Breakfast
- Maintenance of the church
- Cabbage roll sale at Riverside Fest at New Cumberland
- Other Fund-Raising Projects as required
The Women’s Club
Immaculate Conception Women’s Club meets once a month on Sunday after Mass. All women of the church are welcome to attend. We do different projects throughout the year that bring the church members together for faith and fellowship.
Projects that we do:
- Father’s Day Breakfast
- Annual Parish Picnic
- Annual Parish Christmas Party
- Bake Sales
- Hosting the Hancock County Retried School Employees luncheons
- Other Dinners
- Other Fund-Raising Projects
The Gabriel Project mission is to protect and honor life by providing tangible, compassionate assistance to needy pregnant women and families with children under the age of two years.
The Gabriel Project is independently organized and incorporated in the state of WV and is a 501© 3, tax-exempt organization. Funding is received through grants, individual and corporate donors, special events, and other fundraising efforts. Although it is faith-based and participates in collaborative relationships, the Gabriel Project is not a part of any religious group in the state of WV.
- Diapers, wipes, lotion, baby wash and gently used clothing (sized newborn to 4 toddler) are free of charge.
- New cribs, pack-n-plays, and infant car seats are available. There is a fee for cribs and pack-n-plays.
- If we have them, used toys are also available free of charge.
Hours: 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month 10am to 1pm